Shade & Fabric Tensioned Structures
DSA (division of state architects) shade structures are engineered
specifically for schools, universities, and other public sites. Southern
Hemisphere Shades offers various shade structures conforming to DSA
standards. Our DSA shade structures are designed and fabricated to protect
students, faculty, and staff members. In addition to protecting your
students and staff your shade canopies fabric will lower the temperature
up to 25 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature.
Southern Hemisphere's shade structures create many
- Protects children from skin cancer, blocks 97% UV rays
- Extends the usage of outdoor equipment
- Fabric will not mildew, fade or rot
- Porous fabric releases hot air while cooling the shaded region
- 10 year manufacturers structural warranty
- 10 year manufacturers fabric warranty
- Meets uniform building codes
- Class A fire rating
- Available in a variety of colors
For more information please visit our DSA shade canopies website at
toll free at 1-877-266-5516.
For more information contact us toll free at
1-877-266-5516 or online.
Providing Shade & Fabric Tensioned Structures